Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reflections of Father's Day

What a great day. I attempted to cook the wonderful Daddy in our lives breakfast. This usually involves smoke alarms, burned pans and polite smiles that only indicate pity for my lack of cooking acumen. {Yes, there is a reason I am not allowed in the kitchen at the pizza place.} This time, I did ruin one dish, then tried to make up for it with my Happy Family Jigglers which I snapped a photo of, then forgot to serve with breakfast. My hard-working husband spent the rest of the day at the restaurant so other great Daddies could have pizza for dinner. So the little one and I headed to one of our favorite places, Cantina Laredo, for dinner, then played in the fountains. We knew if he had to work, at least he'd want us to have some fun. Just another one of the reasons we love him. :)