Saturday, May 31, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The suggested donation is $50 per person, and everyone is welcome. Attendees with small children can take advantage of child care provided by the youth group at the church, but arrangements must be made in advance. Call Judy at 830-2624 for more information. You won't want to miss this event. Great food, beverages, live music and a live auction that includes some FABULOUS items from local businesses. To view the Evite for this event, click here. If you are unable to make the event, but want to make a donation, please contact Judy.
Monday, May 26, 2008
The second event was hosted at La Botana, located at Grand Isle in Seagrove Beach. The menu features fine Latin vintages and small plates, including killer guacamole, ceviche and tacos. The super-friendly owners say they'll be adding new items to the menu weekly, and as ex-Texans and extreme Mexican food lovers, we look forward to trying them all. Kudos to Designer Susan Massey for the posh interior, featuring an oversized chandelier, acrylic barstools and a white leather VIP booth. Note: I am no designer myself, so for all I know, the acrylic chairs are plastic and the leather may just be pleather. Nevertheless, it looks smashing, Baby!
- Papa Pritchett’s Pepperoni Rolls…All we can say is YUM…$4.99
- Cheesy Bread…Garlic butter, three cheeses and special spices baked onto a pizza crust with marinara for dipping…$5.99
- Twisted Breadsticks…Covered in garlic butter and Parmesan cheese and served with a side of marinara…$2.99
Salads - Add grilled chicken for $2.00.
- House…Field greens, fresh Romaine, red onions, Roma tomatoes and croutons...$4.99 (Side House…$2.99)
- Caesar…Fresh Romaine, Parmesan cheese, croutons and Caesar dressing…$5.99 (Side Caesar…$3.50)
- Greek…Fresh Romaine, Feta cheese, Kalamata olives, red onions, Roma tomatoes and Greek dressing…$6.99
- Spinach…Spinach, Feta, bacon, mushrooms and onions…$6.99
Pasta, Sandwiches & More
- Baked Spaghetti…Marinara sauce, two cheeses and topping of your choice. Served with a side salad and a breadstick…$8.99
- Meatball Sub…The best you’ve ever had. Enough said…$7.99
- Ham Sammy…Ham and Mozzarella baked into pizza dough, topped with lettuce, tomatoes and Balsamic Vinaigrette…$7.99
- Popeye’s Favorite…Grilled chicken, Feta, spinach, tomatoes, Greek olives and Greek dressing baked into pizza dough…$7.99
- Calzone…Filled with Ricotta, Mozzarella and Romano cheeses. Served with a side of marinara…$7.99
- Stromboli…Filled with pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, red onions and Mozzarella. Served with a side of marinara…$7.99
Build Your Own Pizza Pie
Medium (12”) Cheese $11.99 (Toppings $1.50)
Large (16”) Cheese $14.99 (Toppings $2.00)
Anchovies, Bacon, Banana Peppers, Black Olives, Canadian Bacon, Feta Cheese, Fresh Garlic, Green Olives, Green Peppers, Grilled Chicken, Ground Beef, Italian Sausage, Jalapeños, Kalamata Olives, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Pineapple, Red Onions, Roma Tomatoes, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Our Favorite Pizzas
- Kickin’ Chicken…Basil pesto, grilled chicken, Feta cheese, bacon and red onions…$16.99…$19.99
- Buffalo Chicken…Wing sauce, grilled chicken, jalapeños and Mozzarella topped with Ranch dressing…$15.99…$18.99
- Bacon Cheeseburger…Ground beef, American cheese, bacon, pickles, onions, ketchup and mustard…$16.99…$19.99
- Queen Margherita…Almost too pretty to eat. Roma tomatoes and fresh basil…$13.99…$16.99
- Rabbit Food…Green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, Roma tomatoes and red onions…$15.99…$18.99
- One Mean Supreme…Pepperoni, ground beef, Italian sausage, green peppers, mushrooms and red onions…$16.99…$19.99
- BBQ Chicken, Y’all…We’re ex-Texans after all. BBQ sauce, BBQ chicken, green peppers and red onions…$15.99…$18.99
- Doggie Breath…Fresh garlic, red onions and pepperoni. Served with a breath mint on the side…$15.99…$18.99
- Quadruple Bypass…Prove your manhood! Italian sausage, ground beef, pepperoni and Canadian bacon…$16.99…$19.99
- The Great White…Olive oil with Mozzarella, Romano, Feta and Ricotta cheeses…$15.99…$18.99
- Salad Pizza…Choose Caesar or Greek. It’s the best of both worlds. A pizza and salad in one…$14.99…$17.99
- Kid Cheeseburger…We think it tastes just like Mickey D’s…Ground beef, American cheese, pickles, ketchup and mustard…$4.99
- Kid Pepperoni…Just the right size for your little pizza monster…$4.99
Swaisie’s Sweet Treats
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Cups & Bars…Assorted flavors.
- Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies…Baked fresh daily.
- Fountain & Bottled Beverages…Assorted varieties including Coke and Root Beer in glass bottles like the good ol’ days.
- San Pellegrino...Assorted waters and naturally flavored sodas.
- Beer…Stella, Corona, Heineken, Peroni, New Castle, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Amstel Light, Rolling Rock and more. Just ask!
- Wine…Carefully selected by wine snobs. Great values by the glass and bottle including La Valentina Montepulciano, Marietta Old Vine Red, Lagaria Pinot Grigio & Woop Woop Chardonnay.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
Here's our little one showing off a few moves she learned from last weekend's stellar entertainers, including our favorite, Rebirth Brass Band.