Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thank you for Supporting Colby and the REP!

We had such a great time Thursday night at our Prom Party benefiting the REP and our own Colby. Thank you to all of you who came out for pizza and fun! I apologize that I only have a few pictures to post-- having technical problems transferring the pictures from my phone to the blog!


We sold lots of raffle tickets for the train set donated by Little Red! Thanks to my assistants :)






Colby's official PROM picture- didn't he rock the light blue tux?

Colby and Juli right before PROM and Colby's big win as King! We are so proud of him for raising the most for the REP out of all of the King candidates.

If you haven't attended one of Seaside Rep's performances, I encourage you to do so! They are amazing, and they have a wide variety for kids and adults alike. Check out their webpage HERE.