Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Half -Price Pizza Thursday!

Here at Pizza by the Sea, we believe in supporting local outreach programs and ministries, especially those benefiting children. Right now, Food for Thought, one such program, is holding their Back to School Food drive.

Basically, this program sends home backpacks of easy to prepare food with school children who may not have access to healthy meals on a regular basis. We would like to help fill up these backpacks by donating a bunch of these items to Food for Thought, so that their office is filled to the brim!

So here is the deal: On Thursday, August 18th (after 3 p.m.), bring in one or more of these items listed below, and you will get 50% off of your pizzas! It's a win-win situation-- you get a delicious and amazingly cheap dinner, and Food for Thought gets its pantry filled!

Let's see how much food we can collect for this amazing program serving our local schoolchildren!

"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me." (Matthew 25:35