Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Show Me Your Favorite PBTS Pics!

As some of you may know, the female half of the PBTS team (me) is still living in Indiana while our kids finish the school year. The male half of the team sometimes, ahem, forgets to take pictures of all the fun going on at the restaurant. So I am enlisting your help, dear blog friends.

I need pictures of good times at PBTS-- birthdays, family celebrations, your cute kids doing what they do when they eat and play at PBTS. You can email the pics and a short description of the occasion at kristi@pizzabythesea.com

These can be old pictures or new pictures. If you do send them to me, they most likely will be posted on the blog or FB (first names only, of course.)

Thanks so much! I appreciate your help. Even after I relocate in Florida, your photos of special moments at our restaurant will always be welcome! I am looking forward to the end of June when I can see all of your faces in person!

Happy Tuesday! (It is rainy and 36 degrees here today, so that sunny Fla. weather is calling my name!)