Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seven and still heaven {cheesy, but true}


Wow! I don't think I've ever stayed away from the blog for so long. I have some good excuses. We were celebrating our 7-year anniversary. Today's the actual day. We joked that 10/4 would be easy for Bryan to remember as the years passed {Ten Four, Good Buddy}. We were also enjoying some time with our family in Texas. We attended my Mom & Dad's 30th anniversary at their church, where my dad is the head pastor at Glenview Baptist in Fort Worth. We were so proud to celebrate with them and all that they've accomplished. If only we could combine all of the amazing people in Texas with the amazing people here at the beach, life would be beyond perfect.

Thanks to all of our awesome employees for holding down the fort while we were away. We're back and ready to see our beach friends, so come have some pizza with us soon!