Thursday, February 5, 2009

Employee Spotlight: Rich



There are honestly not enough nice things to say about Rich. He is highly talented, extremely reliable and humble, despite his impressive resume. We admit he's probably grossly overqualified to work in our kitchen - he's a culinary school grad, after all. He has prepared meals for such celebs as Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio and was Personal Chef to Alfred Lerner, former owner of the Cleveland Browns. We are so happy to have Rich on our team to lend his experience and expertise. Here's a bit more about him.

Hometown: Born in Queens, NY and raised in Yonkers, NY
Family: My beautiful wife Sonia and my amazing little boy James
Number of years you've lived here: Three
What brought you here: I moved to be the Head Chef at Great Southern Cafe in Seaside.
Another job you've held that's totally different from Pizza by the Sea: Sonia and I continue to run Pascalli Foods, Inc.
Your favorite thing about working at Pizza by the Sea: Making people happy with food is my favorite thing to do, and I get to do that every day.