Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Employee Spotlight: Amy Jo



Over the next few days, we'll be introducing you to our employees. If you're a reader of this blog, you probably know by now that we think we have the best in the business. The first employee is also the newest. Her name is Amy Jo and she is a hard-working, sweet and adorable breath of fresh air. Everyone has fallen in love with her and did we mention she works really hard? Here are a few fun facts about Amy Jo:

  • Hometown: Viva Crestvegas (aka: Crestview)
  • Family: My sweetheart is Brannon Janca {of Stinky's fame}. I have one sister and a brother. My Dad is my best friend, and I love all of my family.
  • Number of years you've lived here: My whole life with the exception of moving away a couple times.
  • What brought you here: Nothing, but I cant leave.
  • Another job you've held that's totally different from Pizza by the Sea: SkyWest Airlines flight attendant.
  • Your favorite thing about working at Pizza by the Sea: All the great people I get to work with.