Sunday, April 20, 2008

Back from the prom

The Seaside Rep Prom was so much fun! While Bryan didn't come home victorious, we were thrilled the honor of Prom King went to friend George Hartley. I think it is worth noting that I saw George drop some money in Bryan's bucket. He's a class act. Thanks again to everyone who helped us raise funds, including Stacey & Reynolds Henderson and Tom Rymer who handed us big fat checks during the event.

Here are a few photos for those of you who couldn't make it. I love that Margie wore my senior year prom dress (the light blue one with LOTS of ruffles). I also loved matching Meredith in our Barbie pink gowns we found during our four-hour shopping spree in Fort Walton Beach. Anna took the prize for the biggest hair and Paige donned the biggest sleeves. The award for the coolest tux will have to be a three-way tie between Bryan, John David & Ron, though Jason's air-brushed tux shirt was pretty darn creative. I think we're all hopeful The Rep will make this an annual event. If not, there may just have to be a Pizza by the Sea Prom!