Friday, January 15, 2010

Awwww


It always means so much to us when anyone sings our praises. I must admit the recent email I received had me beaming with pride! It was from Denise, owner of the ultra-hip clothing line Matilda Jane. They were in WaterColor recently to shoot their newest line and she had this to say about our place...

"Both times I've been to WaterColor I ate there. Love Pizza by the Sea...and the cookies...my gosh...You do know I live in Fort Wayne, and if you say Pizza by the Sea, most likely if you are talking to someone that winters/vacations down there, they know of it!"

Thanks so much, Denise. We look forward to seeing you and your gorgeous Fort Wayne crew again soon. And it goes without saying that we can't wait to see your fabulous new spring line featuring pics from our neck of the woods.

All photographs from here